Promise Yourself – The Optimist Creed!
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
BECOME A MEMBER
Find out why so many people are members of MCOC. All of our programs and events require good member support to continue to successfully support the youth in our area. Please come to a meeting and see what we are all about, serving the kids and the community. Membership entitles you to discounts throughout the year in our sports programs, various social activities for our members, as well helping in making decisions for the programs we offer to the kids in the area. Just complete the application and submit by mail or fax.